Sunday, December 9, 2007

I've found much solace in blog posts from other people that have failed the bar exam. I figured it would be interesting to create my own for the second go at things.

I failed the bar exam of a midwestern state narrowly (by one MBE question or one higher point on an essay) which was very frustrating. I've since relocated to D.C. and I'm taking the bar exam here in February 2008.

It is hard to believe that this whole bar study mode is about to start again. It was a very long process during the summer of 2007. I took BarBri (went to all the classes), and both the 6 and 3-day PMBR classes.

Not seeing my number posted with the other successful examinees this past fall was very difficult. I drank heavily that day. I've since put that behind me and look to this February where I know things will be different.

So the story begins...

No comments: