Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Shaking the dust off

So far I feel like I am trying to shake a medium layer of dust off of my MBE thinking.
In PMBR last night, the Torts questions weren't super great (I got 21/50) which is supposed to be in the average range. There were quite a few (at least 10-12) where I had it down to two answers and just picked the wrong one. PMBR really throws tricks in these questions so at least I am on track.
In the BarBri Studysmart software, I've done 40 questions (mostly intro level) and have 26 (65%) correct so far, which is good as that was one of my weaker subjects last summer.
As a primer for Crim Law at PMBR tonight, I did 30 Crim Law/Pro questions today and have 25/30, which is still solid (that was my best subject in practice last summer). My Crim Law/Pro profs in law school were awesome and it has helped that I had Crim Pro in my last semester in the spring of 07.
We'll see when Contracts and Property questions start to materialize...parts of those topics were definitely tough for me.

No comments: