Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

OK, so this is a day late. Sue me.

I actually got some decent studying done yesterday, which felt good.
I have also resolved to make sure my bar study includes more exercise. I didn't really do anything last spring/summer so I figure it would be better for me to vent on a machine or the pavement or something. I ran a mile on the treadmill last night (hey, you have to shake the rust off somewhere). I'll count my hockey game tonight as the outing for today.

The StudySmart questions are still going rather well. I'm running at 70% overall correct so far:
Con Law (14 questions answered), 71% correct
Property (4 questions answered), 25%
Evidence (4 questions answered), 100%
Crim Law (74 questions answered), 73%
Contracts (4 questions answered), 50%
Torts (78 questions answered), 69%

I did the first 10 Crim Law questions in Strategies & Tactics (by Walton & Emanuel) (the "S&T") and got 7 out of 10, so that is in line with where I seem to be running right now.

BarBri starts tomorrow, sort of exciting to get things going, but also a bit of a pain. I think Whitebread is our first lecturer. What a trip that guy is..."Now people..." and whatever other catch phrases he used last summer.

No comments: